Respiratory Exercisers are portable instruments that can help you practice deep breathing. Sustained practice of controlled deep breathing can give you many health benefits. It can improve your blood flow, strengthen your lungs, and even reduce your anxiety. Practicing deep breathing by using a respiratory exerciser can make it easier and fun.
What is Respiratory Exerciser?
A respiratory Exerciser is a portable machine that can help strengthen your respiratory system. It is designed to strengthen and exercise your lung muscles by encouraging controlled, slow, deep breathing.
The respiratory exerciser has three different chambers. Each chamber measures the inhalation value per second (600, 900, 1200cc). Every chamber has a small sphere that you need to lift up with your breath. This gives you a deep breathing exercise. These deep breaths expand the small air sacs of your lungs and help in clearing the air passages of mucus. This can help to prevent the buildup of fluids in your lungs and improve your lungs’ capacity. Sustained deep breathing exercises can also improve your blood circulation, strengthen your lungs, and even relieve your stress and anxiety.
How to use respiratory exerciser:
- Inhale deeply through the mouthpiece.
- Try to lift as many spheres as possible in the inhalation chambers.
- Hold your breath as long as possible.
- Remove the mouthpiece from your mouth and exhale.
- Repeat a few more times.
- Respiratory Exerciser strengthens the respiratory system and helps reduce shortness of breath.
- It helps patients to recover normal respiration after chest or abdominal surgery.
- Increases circulation of hormones in the blood.
- Increases blood flow to the heart, brain, and lungs.
- Sustained deep breathing exercises can help relieve stress and anxiety.
Respiratory Exercisers are portable and affordable machines that can help you restore and maintain your lung function. They encourage you to practice controlled deep breathing which can lead to many health effects. These exercisers can be used by anybody, including children. However, if you have a pre-existing medical condition, do consult your doctor before using them.